Count the ways you can grow in finance
This technical school program prepares students to provide technical support to professional accountants and other financial management personnel. You’ll acquire the foundational skills needed for post-secondary studies in any area of business; you’ll also learn team-building and career-development skills, while gaining the knowledge and techniques associated with functions essential for a successful business operation.
Accounting Program Information
LENGTH OF PROGRAM:
GRADE LEVEL REQUIREMENT:
Up to 2 High School credits and up to 6 Yavapai College credits for the program
Microsoft IT Academy Certifications in Excel and/or Quickbooks
- Enables students to make career decisions consistent with their aptitudes, interests, abilities, and academic achievement.
- Provides a program of instruction that prepares students for post-secondary education and/or for employment.
- Transferable credits to College or University.
- Industry skills development experience and certification to take straight to workforce.
Accounting Career Opportunities
- Accounting Clerk ($24,000 – $44,000)
- Accounting Assistant ($25,000 – $46,000)
- Accounts Auditor ($32,000 – $78,000)
- Accounting Manager ($41,000 – $95,000)
Salaries will range based on hiring entity, location, and years of experience.
Accounting Program Course Sequences
*All program credits are awarded at the end of each year. If a student leaves a program early he or she may not be awarded credit.
Ready to enroll?
Please see your school’s guidance counselor to register. Questions? Contact us.
Interested in Learning More?
For More Information about the Program or How to Apply