Are you fascinated by the world of flight?
Aviation was designed for you. In two years with MICTED you can explore career opportunities in aviation and receive FAA ground school certifications in air traffic control, fixed-wing flight and unmanned systems. Instruction includes professional-grade flight simulation.
Aviation Technology Program Information
Yavapai College CTEC
220 Ruger Rd.
Prescott, AZ 86301
LENGTH OF PROGRAM:
GRADE LEVEL REQUIREMENT:
Sophomore – Senior
- Monday – Thursday
1:15 – 3:45pm plus 1 hour a week online
Up to 5 High School credits over two years, up to 33 Yavapai College credits over two years
**Yavapai College credits lead directly to an Associate of Applied Science in Professional Pilot for either airplanes or helicopters
Up to 2 FAA Certifications
- Fundamentals of Instruction
- UAS Operator
- Enables students to make career decisions consistent with their aptitudes, interests, abilities, and academic achievement.
- Provides a program of instruction that prepares students for post-secondary education and/or for employment.
- Industry skills development experience and certification take straight to workforce.
Aviation Career Opportunities
- Airline Pilot
- Commercial Pilot
- Air Traffic Controller
Ready to enroll?
Follow these instructions:
- 1Fill out the form below.
- 2Check your email and print out the PDF form attached in the email we sent you.
If you don’t receive an email confirmation please contact us.
- 3Have your parent sign the form, then please bring the form to your school counselor and they will take it from there.
Interested in Learning More?
For More Information about the Program or How to Apply