Are you ready for to cultivate your bioscience career at our vocational school?
You’ll identify specific biological/ biohazardous/chemical materials, understand and respond to safety signs and symbols, and distinguish the characteristics of biosafety levels. Work in a modern lab to test hypotheses utilizing appropriate experimental design (distinguish between controls and variables); collect, record, and analyze data; and support your conclusions based on evidence. This vocational school program is based at Chino Valley High School.
Bioscience Program Information
Chino Valley HS
LENGTH OF PROGRAM:
GRADE LEVEL REQUIREMENT:
Up to 2 high school credits
Biotility-Biotechnician Assistant Credential (BACE)
- Enables students to make career decisions consistent with their aptitudes, interests, abilities, and academic achievement.
- Provides a program of instruction that prepares students for post-secondary education and/or for employment.
- Transferable credits to College or University.
- Industry skills development experience and certification to take straight to workforce.
Bioscience Career Opportunities
- Lab Assistant ($24,000 – $42,000)
- Microbiologist ($49,000 – $100,000)
- Quality Assurance Specialist ($35,000 – $77,000)
- Laboratory Manager ($40,000 – $90,000)
- Crime Scene Investigator ($30,000 – $68,000)
Salaries will range based on hiring entity, location, and years of experience.
Bioscience Program Course Sequences
*All program credits are awarded at the end of each year. If a student leaves a program early he or she may not be awarded credit.
Ready to enroll?
Please see your school’s guidance counselor to register. Questions? Contact us.
Interested in Learning More?
For More Information about the Program or How to Apply