Ready to learn the art of getting things done as a team?
Business management is a career high school students can embark upon with MICTED. Business Management is the process of planning, organizing, leading, and controlling human and other organizational resources in order to effectively achieve organizational goals. This course provides students with the knowledge of real-world management policies and procedures. You will learn to use the skills you acquire in order to research and write a comprehensive business plan.
Business Management & Administration Program Information
Bagdad HS / Mayer HS / Prescott HS
LENGTH OF PROGRAM:
GRADE LEVEL REQUIREMENT:
Up to 2 High School credits and up to 12 Yavapai College credits for the program depending on home high school
Microsoft IT Academy Certifications which may include Word, PowerPoint, and/or Excel
- Enables students to make career decisions consistent with their aptitudes, interests, abilities, and academic achievement.
- Provides a program of instruction that prepares students for post-secondary education and/or for employment.
- Transferable credits to College or University.
- Industry skills development experience and certification to take straight to workforce.
Business Management and Administration Career Opportunities
- Business Operations Manager
- Financial Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Office Manager
Ready to enroll?
Please see your school’s guidance counselor to register. Questions? Contact us.
Interested in Learning More?
For More Information about the Program or How to Apply