Interested in Construction Technology?
The Construction Technology Program provides students with hands on training in basic carpentry as it applies to residential construction.
Students will be trained by experiencing hands on instruction in; carpentry safety, hand and power tool usage, measurement, plan reading, codes, blueprint reading, materials, and layout.
Construction Technology Program Information
Yavapai College CTEC
220 Ruger Rd.
Prescott, AZ 86301
LENGTH OF PROGRAM:
GRADE LEVEL REQUIREMENT:
Sophomore – Senior ?
Afternoon classes, 4 days a week.
Up to 5 high school credits and up to 24 Yavapai College Credits for the program?
- Enables students to make career decisions consistent with their aptitudes, interests, abilities, and academic achievement.
- Provides a program of instruction that prepares students for post-secondary education and/or for employment.
- Industry skills development experience and certification to take straight to workforce.
Repair, and Mechanical/Electrical Career Opportunities
- Insurance / Auto Damage Appraiser
- Automotive Body and Related Repairer
- Transportation Equipment Painter
- Automotive Collision Estimate Writer
Ready to enroll?
Follow these instructions:
- 1Fill out the form below.
- 2Check your email and print out the PDF form attached in the email we sent you.
If you don’t receive an email confirmation please contact us.
- 3Have your parent sign the form, then please bring the form to your school counselor and they will take it from there.
Interested in Learning More?
For More Information about the Program or How to Apply