Ready to build a satisfying career?
Construction Trades is one of the many trade school programs MICTED offers in Bagdad. It is designed to acquaint you with the processes, procedures, and equipment used in the construction of building projects. Time is set aside to study and utilize woodworking tools and machinery, plus you’ll learn about occupations associated with the modern construction industry. Special emphasis will be placed on safety, cooperation, and the proper care of the tools of the trade.
Construction Trades Program Information
LENGTH OF PROGRAM:
GRADE LEVEL REQUIREMENT:
Up to 2 high school credits
OSHA 10 and NCCER
- Enables students to make career decisions consistent with their aptitudes, interests, abilities, and academic achievement.
- Provides a program of instruction that prepares students for post-secondary education and/or for employment.
- Industry skills development experience and certification to take straight to workforce.
Construction Trades Career Opportunities
- Construction Worker (25,000 – 43,000)
- Carpenter ($32,000 – $58,000)
- Electrician ($39,000 – $68,000)
- Plumber ($37,000 – $79,000)
Salaries will range based on hiring entity, location, and years of experience.
Construction Trades Program Course Sequences
*All program credits are awarded at the end of each year. If a student leaves a program early he or she may not be awarded credit.
Ready to enroll?
Please see your school’s guidance counselor to register. Questions? Contact us.
Interested in Learning More?
For More Information about the Program or How to Apply