Overview and General Role
We are seeking a talented, committed, and compassionate individual to join an exceptional team who are building a growing Career Technical Education District in beautiful Prescott, Arizona. Mountain Institute provides enhanced Career and Technical Education (CTE) courses for students within seven individual school districts (Western Yavapai County): Ash Fork, Bagdad, Chino Valley, Humboldt, Mayer, Prescott, and Seligman.
Mountain Institute’s vision is to be “The Leader in Premier Career and Technical Education!” It is our role to ensure that MICTED is continually on the cutting edge of Career and Technical Education and we invite students, teachers, parents, and communities to join our business and industry partners in providing high quality educational opportunities that allow our students to “Get Trained, Get Certified, and Get Hired.”
The ideal candidate enjoys the challenge of a fast-paced environment and bringing order and good humor to many moving parts. A positive, flexible, and adaptive work style, organizational, and leadership skills are critical. Primary responsibilities include helping the Superintendent and Student Service Director monitor and ensure the district’s data, grants management, and inventory control. This is an exempt, 12-month full-time salaried position that is available immediately, Monday through Friday with some weekend, evening and early morning work required.
- Two years data management experience.
- Experience working in an educational system preferred
- Effective communication skills with different audiences, including students, parents/guardians, and staff
- Adaptive, flexible, and resourceful problem solver; customer-service orientation
- Strong work ethic, sense of urgency and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Discretion in handling confidential or sensitive student, staff, and organizational information.
- Proficiency in accounting and related software applications (QuickBooks),
- PowerPoint, MS Office skills, strong Excel and/or other data analysis software skills
- Detail-oriented and organized; can build and maintain systems for efficiency and scalability
- Adept at multi-tasking
- Experience managing leading a team
- Life-long learner; willingness to make and learn from mistakes; passion for learning new things
- Sense of humor
- Current level one fingerprint clearance card
- Experience with Excel.
- Performs all data analysis using accepted industry analysis and statistical methods
- Assist Superintendent and Student Service Director with Grants
- Management and collection of required data.
- Valid Driver License
- Develop and implement a data system for collection and reporting purposes
- Ensure the accurate and timely transmission of state and federal reports
- Provide accurate and timely information/reports to the District Superintendent, Student Services Director, Satellite Administrators, Governing Board, and state agencies
- Work with Staff to identify, analyze and resolve data concerns.
- Assist with all audit preparation
- Maintain the inventory of the district.
- Assist the office with answering of the phone.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Salary & Contract Terms:
- This is a 12-month position or 1.0 (FTE) full-time equivalency.
- Competitive Salary range based on experience and qualifications.
- Full Employee benefits including individual health insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision), and participation in the Arizona State Retirement System.
- Contract Year: (Contract will be pro-rated for mid-year start)
- Completed Mountain Institute CTED Classified Employment Application (on website employment page – micted.net)
- Letter of application
- Include 3 – 5 references including prior and current employers.
- 3 current letters of recommendation
Additional Information & Submission
Position is open until filled.
All questions/contacts concerning this position should be emailed to Beckey Massey Administrative Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not contact personnel or district board members at MI JTED unless permission is granted.
Submit complete application packet to:
Mountain Institute JTED
Attn: Beckey Massey
220 Ruger Road – Suite 2
Prescott, Arizona 86301
Email: email@example.com, Phone: 928.771.0791, Web: www.mijted.net