Digital communication is life, seen through a screen.
The Digital Communications program prepares students to collect, write, edit and present the news utilizing a variety of traditional and digital media. These include newspapers, yearbooks, magazines, and social media. Career exploration in the digital field is as easy as enrolling in this program!
Digital Communication Program Information
LENGTH OF PROGRAM:
GRADE LEVEL REQUIREMENT:
Up to 3 high school credits
Adobe Certified Associate in InDesign
- Enables students to make career decisions consistent with their aptitudes, interests, abilities, and academic achievement.
- Provides a program of instruction that prepares students for post-secondary education and/or for employment.
- Transferable credits to College or University.
- Industry skills development experience and certification to take straight to workforce.
Digital Communication Career Opportunities
- Writer / Editor ($43,000 – $70,000)
- Reporter / Correspondent ($27,000 – $42,000)
- Technical Writer ($53,000 – $70,000)
Salaries will range based on hiring entity, location, and years of experience.
Digital Communication Program Course Sequences
*All program credits are awarded at the end of each year. If a student leaves a program early he or she may not be awarded credit.
Ready to enroll?
Please see your school’s guidance counselor to register. Questions? Contact us.
Interested in Learning More?
For More Information about the Program or How to Apply