Lights, camera, you’re in action!
In this exciting film studies program, you’ll learn camera, lighting, and sound techniques; cinematography, producing, directing, and editing; and you’ll actually create a visual story. Students also study relevant computer software, applications, and equipment; music and audio development, and pre- and post-production procedures; plus media industry business practices, ethics, safety standards, laws, and social impact.
Film & Television Program Information
- Bradshaw Mountain HS
- Prescott HS
LENGTH OF PROGRAM:
GRADE LEVEL REQUIREMENT:
Up to 2 high school credits
Adobe Certified Associate in Premiere Pro
- Enables students to make career decisions consistent with their aptitudes, interests, abilities, and academic achievement.
- Provides a program of instruction that prepares students for post-secondary education and/or for employment.
- Transferable credits to College or University.
- Industry skills development experience and certification to take straight to workforce.
Film and Television Career Opportunities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Technician
- Broadcast Engineer
- Production Worker
- Producer / Director
- Production Assistant
Salaries will range based on hiring entity, location, and years of experience.
Film & Television Program Course Sequences
*All film studies program credits are awarded at the end of each year. If a student leaves a program early he or she may not be awarded credit.
Ready to enroll?
Please see your school’s guidance counselor to register. Questions? Contact us.
Interested in Learning More?
For More Information about the Program or How to Apply