Networking connects people and organizations
This program teaches technology careers skills related to the design, development, installation, implementation, use and management of computers and networks. You’ll learn about the operation and configuration of network hardware, such as routers and switches, and essential network security concepts. You’ll configure TCP/IP and configure client and server operating systems to operate in a variety of network environments.
Networking Technologies Information
Bradshaw Mountain HS / Prescott HS / Chino Valley HS
LENGTH OF PROGRAM:
GRADE LEVEL REQUIREMENT:
Up to 2 High School credits and up to 14 Yavapai College credits for the program
A+ Networking Certification and Network+ Certification
- Enables students to make career decisions consistent with their aptitudes, interests, abilities, and academic achievement.
- Provides a program of instruction that prepares students for post-secondary education and/or for technology careers employment.
- Transferable credits to College or University.
- Industry skills development experience and certification to take straight to workforce.
Networking Technologies Career Opportunities
- Network Support Specialist ($47,000 – $82,000)
- Information System Manager ($101,000 – $166,000)
- Computer Support Specialist ($40,000 – $68,000)
- Computer User Support Specialist ($37,000 – $63,000)
- Network Technician ($25,000-$40,000)
Salaries will range based on hiring entity, location, and years of experience.
Networking Technologies Course Sequences
*All program credits are awarded at the end of each year. If a student leaves a program early he or she may not be awarded credit.
Ready to enroll?
Please see your school’s guidance counselor to register. Questions? Contact us.
Interested in Learning More?
For More Information about the Program or How to Apply