Learn how to effectively grow sales
Study consumer behavior and trends, advertising, pricing, supply and demand, international trade, and economic indicators. You’ll develop market research and marketing plans; learn about branding strategies, retail and wholesale sales techniques, point-of-sales systems, debit and credit card procedures; study fraud and security issues, sales forecasting, client/customer relations, and product presentation. This program prepares students for college, careers and more!
Professional Sales & Marketing Information
Bradshaw Mountain HS
LENGTH OF PROGRAM:
GRADE LEVEL REQUIREMENT:
Up to 2 High School credits
None, but students will learn numerous skills that lead to employment, including: POS, Customer Service, etc.
- Enables students to make career decisions consistent with their aptitudes, interests, abilities, and academic achievement.
- Provides a program of instruction that prepares students for college, careers and/or for employment.
- Transferable credits to College or University.
- Industry skills development experience and certification to take straight to workforce.
Professional Sales and Marketing Career Opportunities
- Real Estate Agent ($29,000 – $70,000)
- Insurance Agent ($35,000 – $74,000)
- Sales Manager ($76,000 – $100,000)
- Marketing Manager ($70,000 – $130,000)
Salaries will range based on hiring entity, location, and years of experience.
Professional Sales & Marketing Course Sequences
*All program credits are awarded at the end of each year. If a student leaves a program early he or she may not be awarded credit.
Ready to enroll?
Please see your school’s guidance counselor to register. Questions? Contact us.
Interested in Learning More?
For More Information about the Program or How to Apply