Unlock the code to a great career
The MICTED IT school Software Development program is designed to prepare students for employment / post-secondary education related to the design, development, installation, implementation, use and management of computers.
Software Development Program Information
Bradshaw Mountain HS
LENGTH OF PROGRAM:
GRADE LEVEL REQUIREMENT:
Up to 2 High School credits and up to 6 Yavapai College Credits
Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) in Software Development Fundamentals
- Enables students to make career decisions consistent with their aptitudes, interests, abilities, and academic achievement.
- Provides a program of instruction that prepares students for post-secondary education and/or for employment.
- Transferable credits to College or University.
- Industry skills development experience and certification to take straight to workforce.
Software Development Career Opportunities
- Software Developer ($70,000 – $95,000)
- Computer Programmer ($60,000 – $85,000)
- Computer Support Specialist ($68,000 – $90,000)
Salaries will range based on hiring entity, location, and years of experience.
Software Development Course Sequences
*All program credits are awarded at the end of each year. If a student leaves a program early he or she may not be awarded credit.
Ready to enroll?
Please see your school’s guidance counselor to register. Questions? Contact us.
Interested in Learning More?
For More Information about the Program or How to Apply