Clear the starting block to a career in sports medicine
The Sports Medicine program is career training for any student who has an interest in the demands and stress that sports puts on the body, wants to know more about sports-related injuries and rehabilitation, and is intrigued by the idea of managing an athletic training room.
Sports Medicine Program Information
Bradshaw Mountain HS / Chino Valley HS
LENGTH OF PROGRAM:
GRADE LEVEL REQUIREMENT:
5 High School credits
Industry Certification(s): CPR Certification, First Responder First Aid Certification, Certified Personal Trainer
- Enables students to make career decisions consistent with their aptitudes, interests, abilities, and academic achievement.
- Provides career training that prepares students for post-secondary education and/or for employment.
- Transferable credits to College or University.
- Industry skills development experience and certification to take straight to workforce.
Sports Medicine Career Opportunities
- Exercise Physiologist ($38,000 – $60,000)
- Athletic Trainer ($36,000 – $56,000)
- Massage Therapist ($25,000 – $56,000)
- Orthotics and Prosthetist ($47,000 – $85,000)
- Coach and Scout ($20,000 – $48,000)
- Fitness Trainer / Aerobic Instructor ($23,000 – $53,000)
Salaries will range based on hiring entity, location, and years of experience.
Sports Medicine Course Sequences
*All program credits are awarded at the end of each year. If a student leaves a program early he or she may not be awarded credit.
Ready to enroll?
Please see your school’s guidance counselor to register. Questions? Contact us.
Interested in Learning More?
For More Information about the Program or How to Apply